- In person at the County office by Cash, Cheque, Money Order, or Debit.
- Online banking or telephone banking at most registered banks or Credit Unions across Canada (see below for more instructions).
- Via mail by Cheque or Money Order (please don't send cash through the mail). To ensure your payment is applied to the correct account, reference the tax roll number or property owner name.
Paying your Property Taxes Through Your Financial Institution
- Look for us under the Bill Payment Section as "Newell, County of" or "Newell County".
- Select the Payee "Newell, County of - Taxes" or "Newell County - Taxes".
- Create the account using your Roll Number as your account number (see below):
Your account number will be exactly 10 digits in length
As financial institutions vary, please contact the County of Newell Finance Department (Phone: 403-794-2329 or email@example.com) if you encounter difficulties setting up your account or if you have any other questions or concerns.