- Online banking or telephone banking at most registered banks or Credit Unions across Canada (see below for more instructions).
- Online via Interac e-Transfer (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online with a credit card using OptionPay.
NOTE: OptionPay collects a Load Fee for processing the credit card transactions. The fee does not go to the County of Newell.
- Via mail by Cheque or Money Order (please don't send cash through the mail). To ensure your payment is applied to the correct account, reference the invoice number.
- In person at the County office by Cash, Cheque, Money Order, or Debit and Credit Card through the OptionPay Website.
DO NOT VISIT OUR OFFICE IF YOU ARE ILL, HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE OF CANADA WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS, OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO IS, OR MAY BE, INFECTED WITH THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
Paying your Receivables Invoice Through Your Financial
- Look for us under the Bill Payment Section as "Newell, County of" or "Newell County".
- Select the Payee "Newell, County of - Receivables" or "Newell County - Receivables".
- Create the account using your Customer ID as your account number (see below):
As financial institutions vary, please contact the County of Newell Finance Department (Phone: 403-794-2329 or email@example.com) if you encounter difficulties setting up your account or if you have any other questions or concerns.