- In person at the County office by Cash, Cheque, Money Order, or Debit.
- Online or telephone banking at most registered banks or Credit Unions across Canada (see below for more instructions).
- Via mail by Cheque or Money Order (please don't send cash through the mail). To ensure your payment is applied to the correct account, reference the customer/invoice number.
Paying your Receivables Invoice Online
- Look for us under the Bill Payment Section as "Newell, County of" or "Newell County".
- Select the Payee "Newell, County of - Receivables" or "Newell County - Receivables".
- Create the account using your Roll Number as your account number (see below):
As financial institutions vary, please contact the County of Newell Finance Department (Phone: 403-794-2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you encounter difficulties setting up your account or if you have any other questions or concerns.