In Partnership with Alberta Transportation
The Focus for November Will Be Occupant Restraints
EVERYONE MUST ALWAYS WEAR A SEAT BELT
Did you know:
- A child is 3.5 times more likely to suffer an injury without a boost seat.
- Kids under 13 years old are safest in the back seat.
- About 1000 lives per year in Canada are saved due to seat belts.
- You need to replace a child safety seat immediately if it has been involved in a collision.
- The fine for not wearing a seat belt is $155.00
For more information check out saferoads.com