- Grasslands School Re-Entry Information & Alerts
- COVID-19 Information for Albertans
- Government of Alberta Relaunch Guidance Documents
- Effective December 13, 2020 at 12:01 am local time, all municipally owned recreation facilities will be CLOSED in the Newell Region meaning the County of Newell (excluding the City of Brooks),the Town of Bassano, the Village of Duchess, and the Village of Rosemary. Any recreation facilities in the Newell Region not owned by a municipality are strongly encouraged to close but may remain open if permitted by Government of Alberta(e.g. outdoor rinks).
- Effective December 14, 2020 the Town of Bassano office will be closed to the public.
- Support local businesses that remain open during this time. Find them via the Brooks Region Business Directory:
- Are you a business operator that is open? Let people know by adding your information to the Brooks Region Business Directory:
NOTICE - The County of Newell Mini Bus Service is suspended until further notice.
If you are having trouble getting groceries or medication delivered, please call our minibus driver at 403-363-7890 or the County office at 403-362-3266 during regular office hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm). Efforts will be made to assist in filling urgent needs.
The Brooks Food Bank has updated their services in order to help Brooks & surrounding area families during the COVID-19 pandemic Click for details