|Accounting Clerk (1-Year Maternity Leave Replacement)||July 17, 2019||August 5, 2019||HIRED|
Permanent employees are paid a salary or an hourly wage. Salary employees are placed on a six-step grid according to their skills, knowledge, and education. Salaries are adjusted annually based on the council approved Cost of Living Allowance.
Hourly permanent employees have a four-step wage grid which is adjusted periodically based on the council
The grids are designed to allow a fully-trained employee with above-average performance to obtain the last grid step by year five.
The County of Newell periodically conducts a salary review to compare our salaries to other municipalities and adjusts salaries accordingly.
|< 1 year
||up to 1 week
|< 1 year
- Basic Group Life (2 times annual salary)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (2 times annual salary)
- Health Care Spending Account ($1,000 per year)
- Dental (100% Basic Coverage; 50% Major Restorative)
- Extended Health Care (100% Reimbursement)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability