Click the links below for brochures on the following topics:
- Rural Living Guide
- Understanding Rural Addressing
- Building a wood deck
- Building a detached residential garage
- Secondary Suite Standards
- Private Sewage Treatment Systems Separation Distances
- Finishing your basement
- Installing a Fireplace
- Private Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs & Spas
- Structures near powerlines
- New Home Warranty Builders Training Guide
Brochures to watch for in the future that will cover the following topics:
- Setbacks and Sideyards
- When to I Need Permits for Commercial or Industrial Development?
- What are the Requirements for Development in Agricultural Land Use Districts?
- What is the Difference Between Use and Zoning?
- How will Development Affect my Taxes?
- What is the Difference Between an Easement and a Right-of-Way?
- Are there any Types of Development that are Exempt from Permit Requirements?
When do I Need a Development Permit
Click on the link below to open the document:
When do I Need a Development Permit for my House?